FileBunker.net provides an online file hosting service (the “Service”). Our Service allows you to access files of all kinds online. You may also share your files with others, by providing them with a unique Internet address (a URL) that is automatically created for every file you store using the Service. These Terms of Service are an agreement between you and FileBunker regarding your use of the FileBunker Service. FileBunker provides the Service subject to these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service may be revised from time to time. By using the Service, you agree to be bound and to abide by the most recent version of these Terms of Service. The Terms of Service were last updated on 14th day of September, year 2016. Some FileBunker services and accounts have additional terms and conditions (“Additional Terms”). Where Additional Terms apply to a service or account, we will make them available for you to read through your use of that service or account. By using the services or account, you agree to be bound and to abide by the most recent version of Additional Terms. As used in these Terms of Service, “FileBunker” means FileBunker Corporation, and “user” means any user of the FileBunker Service, including but not limited to any “Premium” account holder, “Reseller.” We explain these terms in more detail below.
Conditions On Use of the Service
FileBunker grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, and in exchange you agree as follows:
- You will not grant access, share or sell your account/accounts under any circumstances to any 3rd party persons.
- You will not use the Service for any illegal purpose, in any manner that is illegal, or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Service;
- You will not defeat or interfere with any security feature of the Service;
- You will not alter or modify any content uploaded or stored using the Service, other than content you have uploaded;
- You will not use any automated system, software, or device to index, compile, collect or copy any content residing on servers used by the Service;
- You will not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including without limitation account names or e-mail addresses, from the Service; and
- You will not upload, store, share links to, or make available through the Service any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code designed to interfere with the functioning of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You understand and agree that FileBunker may immediately terminate the account of, or suspend or terminate access to the Service by, a user that violates any of these prohibitions.
Your Use of the Service
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the content that you upload, store or share with others using the Service (collectively “User Content”), and for the consequences of uploading, storing or sharing any User Content. You agree that you will not use the Service to upload, store, or share User Content that you did not create or that you do not have permission to upload, store, and share. You promise that you have all intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright and trademark rights), licenses, and permissions that may be needed to upload, store, or share your User Content. By uploading, storing, or sharing any User Content, you promise that doing so does not infringe any intellectual property rights of another person. You agree that you will not use the Service or the Site to post, transmit, or share child pornography. The use of the Service or the Site to publish or transmit child pornography will not be tolerated. If identified, it will be reported to law enforcement authorities, and will result in termination of your account. You agree that you will not use the Service or the Site to post, transmit, or share User Content that is any of the following:
- – defamatory
- – invasive of the privacy of another person
- – advocating or promoting terrorism
- – offering or facilitating illegal sales of weapons
- – racist
- – physically threatening or intimidating
- – intended for any illegal purpose
- – child pornography.
Purchasing a Premium Account
When a user purchases a Premium Account, they get the following features:
– Maximum download speed possible
– Unlimited bandwidth
After the payment, user will receive an email with his Order number and Transaction number and information what will be shown in credit card statement.
When users purchase Premium Accounts for 3* , 30** and 90*** days:
After users purchase a 3-day trial account, they are automatically billed for a 30-day subscription after the 3-day trial expires.